Friday, January 29, 2010

Rest in Peace Gram

The gravy (not sauce) just got better in Heaven ;-)




Requiescat in Pace

Martha C. (Petrella) Francese



She lived in Nutley and Bloomfield before moving to Toms River in 1972. Martha was employed by Westinghouse in Newark for over 20 years before her retirement. She was a member of St. Joseph's Church, Toms River. Martha enjoyed bingo and taking community trips to Atlantic City. She was a fantastic cook and she will be sadly missed.

She was predeceased by her husband, Frank C. Francese, in 1992; her daughter, Arlene Griese, in 1993; a brother and four sisters. Surviving are her son, Carmine J. Francese and his wife Carol; three sisters, Elsie Mezzacappa, Mary Vogt, and Honey Luty; her son-in-law, Kenneth Griese; six cherished grandchildren; six great-grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews.

Wake:
8:30 to 9:30 a.m. Monday, February 1 at Anderson and Campbell Funeral Home, Toms River, NJ

Mass of Christian Burial:
10 a.m. Monday at St. Joseph Roman Catholic Church, Toms River, NJ.


Requiem aeternam dona eis, Domine

Eternal Rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace.



In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Martha's memory to the:

706 Haddonfield Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002

1 comment:

  1. The Italian flag wrapped around the cross is so beautiful, I used it on my dads funeral letter and I had it tatood on the inside of my left wrist. I hope you don't mind, but when I saw it I knew it would be with me forever. THank you Ivanca.

    ReplyDelete