Saturday, November 14, 2009

Papa Roach live...

Awesome show at the Factory. Papa Roach, in particular lead singer Jacoby Shaddix, has more live energy then ten bands combined, and unlike 'working class' heroes like Bruce and Bono... don't bleed you for $150 a ticket. I thought about following them on tour but I think my boss might mind. Mrs. 44 might enjoy the break though :-)



Because I’ve seen your live show and always marvel at your level of energy, I have to know what it is you do to prepare yourself before hitting the stage?

I drink a couple red bulls, but I could go up there without red bull and still snap off the hinges, that’s just an added bonus – I’ve got a lot of energy regardless. For me, it comes from within. Some nights I’m more insane than others but I’m always snappin’ and going off, the band is too. That’s the thing about watching us live, that I’ve heard from fans is that they could watch any one of us all set and be entertained. We each lay it down and fire on all cylinders. We want to wear people out when they come to see us live.

Interview with Jacoby Shaddix of Papa Roach




When I was a boy, I didn't care about a thing,

it was me and this world and a broken dream.
I was blaming myself for all that was goin' wrong.
I was way out there, on the wrong side of town,
and the ones that I loved I started pushing 'em out.
Then I realised that it was all my fault

I've been looking for a lifeline
For what seems like a lifetime
I'm drowning in the pain
Breaking down again
Looking for a lifeline

So I put out my hand and I asked for some help.
We tore down the walls I built around myself.
I was struck by the light and I fell to the ground.
Is there anybody out there?
Can you pull me from this ocean of despair?
I'm drowning in the pain breaking down again.
Looking for a lifeline -- you know a heart of gold won't take you all the way,
and in a world so cold...
it's hard to keep the faith.
I'm never gonna fade away!




What a brave girl ;-)


44 buddy Lou was in to the show ;-0






No comments:

Post a Comment