Monday, March 7, 2011

Jaywalking laminations...

Last year Fr. Terrence Toland, SJ (former president of St. Joe's) and I took in a game at the Hagan Arena. Since I was with a Jesuit I figured it was OK to park at the Jesuit Residence for the game. While walking down to the traffic light at 54th Street Father told me that his predecessor, Fr.William Maloney, SJ, advised him of two things; 1) watch the small bills because they can add up, and 2) never ever jaywalk on City Avenue. And as he finished that sentence he began to jaywalk across the street. I hope he was better watching the small bills ;-)
Yes, the SE Brothers appreciated the First Principle and Foundation laminations Mrs. 44.
With the Klarich brothers...
Welcome to Old St. Joe's... please turn off all cell phones and electronic devices...

No comments:

Post a Comment