Dear Hawks fan,
As we approach the beginning of Fall, we are pleased to share with you the following updates for the 2009-10 Men's Basketball season:
* Our student-athletes are back on campus and are already busy with classes and pre-season workouts.
* The 2009-10 schedule is posted on sjuhawks.com, and we are now finalizing television coverage and tip-off times. It promises to be an exciting year for the Hawks and our fans!
* Progress on the Hagan Arena continues and, like you, we are looking forward to the official dedication on October 17th at which time we will also celebrate the Centennial Anniversary of SJU Basketball. Invitations will be mailed next week.
* We are grateful to the nearly 90% who have indicated your plans for the upcoming season by returning your seat selection card. We are thrilled with the 96% retention rate, and remain grateful for your support of and passion for the Hawks.
* We are in the final process now of seating the building based on the responses that we received. Ticket invoices and additional information will be mailed in the next two weeks.
As always, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Thank you again for your support of SJU Basketball.
Don DiJulia, Director of Athletics
Katie Shields, Athletic Development