Monday, September 21, 2009

Hawk Hill Hardwood -- new blog

"At Hawk Hill Hardwood, we are talking all things Saint Joseph's basketball. We will also cover other important happenings in the world of college and high school hoops. Throughout the year we will cover some of the biggest high school tournaments and events in the Philadelphia area."

Hawk Hill Hardwood Talking Hawk Hoops and More

A couple weeks ago I decided to start an SJU blog for fun. I know that 44 has one and it's a really good one. I was going to have mine focus more on the recruiting side of things. I know fully well that a lot (probably most) people on this list know a lot more than me when it comes to that. That being said, I do make it to a good number of games and tournaments and things. I thought a blog would be a good place to record all that stuff. For example, there's a big event in Voorhees, NJ on Saturday called Gym Rats Midnight Madness. I know that Malcolm Gilbert is playing. I also have an email out to the organizer asking if Quarles or Aiken are playing. And some 2011 and 2012 players as well.

If anyone has any suggestions for what they'd like to see on there, please let me know. I'm just doing it for fun and who knows how it will actually turn out. And again, please let me know if you have any comments or suggestions.

Thanks a lot.

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment